Barclays and Frontier Airlines Launch Launch Benefit for Frontier Airlines World Mastercard®: No Annual Fee for First Year | Colorado
DENVER, May 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Barclays and budget airline Frontier Airlines today announced first-ever online introductory offer May 4, for the World Mastercard® Frontier Airlines: no annual subscription the first year, then $ 79 every year after. Additionally, new cardholders can earn 50,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases.
The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard offers several ways to earn miles with a simple 5-3-1 earning structure. Cardholders earn 5x Miles FRONTIER on purchases eligible for flyfrontier.com, 3x Miles FRONTIER on restaurant purchases, and 1x Miles FRONTIER on all other purchases. Cardholders can also earn Elite status with Frontier Airlines, unlock the Family Pool to share miles with up to eight family members and friends, make mileage redemption more accessible, and earn an $ 100 flight voucher every account anniversary after spending $ 2,500 during the year of membership in the card.
The range of benefits offered to cardholders by the World Mastercard Frontier Airlines helped to award it the ‘best airline card’ award of 2021 by Money.com.
“We are extremely honored to be recognized as Money.com Better air map, “said Tyri Squyres, vice president of marketing, Frontier Airlines. “We’ve worked hard to make the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard a card that makes travel rewarding for everyone, with compelling benefits that appeal to everyone from the road warrior to the occasional leisure traveler,” through families. And now we’re enhancing the card’s benefits with an introductory offer with no annual fees for the first year. Plus, given our strong summer flight schedule, with a wide variety of routes to popular vacation destinations across the United States, Caribbean and Latin America, now is the perfect time for planning a summer vacation. “
Frontier Airlines recently announced more than 30 new non-stop routes and nearly 10 new summer 2021 destinations, including non-stop flights to the Bahamas, Caribbean, central America, Jamaica and Mexico.
“Barclays is proud to have partnered with Frontier for many years, helping to develop card products that meet the needs of cardholders and retain Frontier customers,” said Bob highland, Head of American Cards and Partnerships, Barclays. “As the world opens up to travel, we believe the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard is a smart choice for anyone’s wallet when planning their next trip.
The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard includes the following features:
- $ 0 annual membership fee for the first year, then $ 79 every year after
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $ 500 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Get rewarded with the 5-3-1 payout structure
- Earn 5x BORDER Miles on purchases made at flyfrontier.com
- Earn 3x BORDER Miles on shopping in restaurants
- Earn 1x BORDER Miles on all other purchases
- Earn Elite status with card spending, earn an eligible mile for every dollar spent on purchases
- Unlock family pooling to share miles with up to eight family or friends, making mileage redemption more accessible
- Win a $ 100 flight voucher after each account anniversary after spending $ 2,500 or more on purchases made with the card during the card membership year
- Prevent expiration of miles by making at least one purchase every six months
- Free online access to your FICO® credit score allows you to keep tabs on your credit score and receive alerts when Barclays learns your score has changed
- Benefit from a waiver of rewards redemption fees when you book an award ticket and pay related taxes and fees, starting at $ 5.60 one-way
- Priority boarding zone 2 is available to all cardholders
- Low introductory APR on balance transfers
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
- $ 0 fraud protection on unauthorized charges
For more information or to apply for the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard, visit FrontierMastercard.com.
About Barclays US Consumer Bank
Barclays US Consumer Bank is a leading credit card issuer and co-branded financial services partner United States which creates highly personalized programs to retain and retain customers at some of the country’s most successful travel, entertainment, retail and affinity institutions. The bank offers co-branded credit cards, small business credit cards, installment loans, online savings accounts, and CDs. For more information, please visit www.BarclaysUS.com.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by activity, by different types of clients and clients and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a leading full-service global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our technology-providing services company, operations and functional services across the Group. For more information on Barclays, please visit www.barclays.com.
About Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) commits to “Low Fares Done Right”. Based at Denver, Colorado, the company operates more than 100 A320 Family aircraft and has the largest A320neo fleet in the U.S. The use of these aircraft, Frontier seating configuration, weight reduction tactics, and the baggage handling all contributed to the airline’s average 43% fuel savings compared to other US airlines (fuel savings are based on Frontier Airlines 2019 fuel consumption per seat- thousand compared to the weighted average of major U.S. airlines), making Frontier the most fuel-efficient U.S. airline. Frontier is also committed to families allowing children 14 and under to travel for free through the airline’s Discount Den travel club on qualifying flights. With more than 150 new Airbus aircraft on order, Frontier will continue to grow to fulfill its mission of providing affordable travel across America.
Show original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/barclays-and-frontier-airlines-launch-introductory-benefit-for-frontier-airlines-world-mastercard-no-annual-fee-for-the-first- year-301282055.html